Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy.

Today, I have been musing on the idea of being happy in life, in love, and in general.
So often, the day to day wears down on my soul, and I forget how blessed, how loved, and how lucky I am.
I think that more than anything, I just need to be reminded.
To do this, I asked myself these questions:
  • What does it take to make me happy?
  • What makes me laugh?
  • What makes me smile?
  • What makes my soul soar?
  • What gives me the warm fuzzies?
These are the answers that I came up with...

Why, Darling Hubby is what always makes me happy!

          And silly things like this always make me laugh...
         
And our crazy fur-baby is always making me smile...

And knowing that I have Darling Hubby to share my life with is what makes my soul soar...
And being oh-so loved by my lovely friends, family & Darling Hubby is what gives me the warm fuzzies.

When I think about the way my life is, I can't help but be blessed.
Our home is cozy.
I am loved & happy.
I have all that I need.

Share with me the little things that make your life beautiful, loves.
 

No comments: