Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Upcycle.

I am oh-so obsessed with the idea of upcycling.

What is upcycling you ask?
It’s taking things that you would normally trash and turning it into something new.
That’s right folks, turning everyday trash into treasure.

My project this week involves one thing that I promise you have on hand:
Plastic bags.

I created this beauty.
Wanna make your own?

      This is what you will need:
  • A dozen or so plastic bags
  • A wire coat hanger
      This is how:
  • Shape your wire hanger into a circle.
  • Cut your plastic bags into strips.
  • Tie the strips to the wire.
                                                It’s really as simple as that!
And now, for your listening pleasure, I offer you these smashing Beatles covers by a few surprising artists.

Ella...



Ray...

 
Joan...

 
Till Then...

No comments: