Monday, October 18, 2010

Newlywed and all.

It's 4:30 AM...and I am exhausted.
This mornings events have included making breakfast, packing said breakfast along with a lunch, and seeing Darling Husband off to work.
Sounds crazy, I know. Alas, this seems to be the norm for the wife of a military man.
Before I fall back into bed, and because I know every single one of y'all are just dying to know all the dirty details, I will hammer out the woes of life after the wedding.
  • We now life in Tampa, Florida. (That's right, a thousandee miles away from sweet Texas.)
  • We are the proud parents of an insane dog named, Vladimir.
  • I have exactly one friend thus far.
  • Darling Hubby works 80+ hours a week for 'The Man.'
  • My current occupation: HOUSE-WIFE.

It's all exciting stuff, right? Okay, okay, maybe not so exciting, but to tell the truth, I completely adore this new life. Darling Hubby is just amazing...if you don't count the facts that he leaves the toilet seat up, thinks the proper place for dirty clothes is the floor, and somehow manages to lose everything. Florida is just as sun-shiney, and warm beach as you dream it is. And I...I am just as smitten, and happy as I had hoped I would be.

The funny thing is...as I try to think back to how difficult it was to adjust living with Darling Hubby...I can't. Don't think that the first two months of married life were sheer bliss every single second of every single day because, not every single second of every single day was. A lot of it was actually quite difficult, but when I think about it, all I get are the warm-fuzzies from remembering all of the happy moments we had. Gag worthy, lovey dovey stuff that I dare not bore you with, I promise.

Don't worry my dear friends, Darling Hubby will surely do something that causes me to yank my hair out soon.

Till then...

No comments: