Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Skinny Jeans.

It is high time to tell the truth. The cold, hard, oh-so brutal truth.
My skinny jeans no longer fit.

After 75 days of being happily married, my skinny jeans have gone and given up on me.
Hold on, loves, because it gets worse.


Upon discovering this fact, I plodded into the bathroom to take an inventory of myself:
  • Unruly eyebrows -Check.
  • Ponytail full of split ends and an inch of root showing -Check. Check.
  • Fingernails that haven’t seen a manicurist- Check.
  • Tootsies with remnants of old nail polish -Check.
It’s official. I have become the poster child for life after the wedding, and lemme tell you…it isn’t pretty.


So today, I will be fierce.
    I will tie on my cute, new tennis shoes.
    I will go to the gym.
    I will make a hair appointment.
    I will throw out the Ben & Jerry’s.
    I will get back into my skinny jeans.
                 I WILL.

Living with Darling Hubby has been a glorious 75 days of love, happiness, and lots and lots of delicious food.
Newlyweds, listen closely, you CANNOT eat whatever your hubby eats.
Trust me.

In other news…



  • If you love John Lennon as much as I do, you will adore this:
  • Superman & Wonder Woman have undergone some serious make-overs…does this remind anyone else of a certain group of teenaged vampires?
  • Oh, and I finally finshed my DIY wall decal project!
Till then...

No comments: