Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Things Thursday.

Because it is Thursday, and I have too many things floating through my brain, I’ve decided that today…will be six, dandy, and oh-so random things Thursday.

Number One:
Remember the original Max? Yeah, he rocked.
Number Two:
This is my new mantra...
Number Three:
I found this lovely gem...

One of my many favorites happen to be trunks.

As of today, we have 4 in our home serving as coffee tables, a custom record case, and TV stand.
Perhaps I will repurpose one of them to be as darling as this.

Number Four:
I adore books. And libraries. And bookstores. And Bookman’s ingenious video. Watch it.


Number Five:
I started a new vinyl wall decal project.
With some luck, it will look something like this…
I want a cricut so badly. Perhaps Darling Hubby will indulge me…
Number Six:
I just adore Darling Hubby.
Till Then...

No comments: